Juliette Jakaila is a Partner and Head of the Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution department.
Juliette has over 8 years experience in the legal field and specializes in Commercial Litigation, Constitutional and Human Rights Law as well as Alternative Dispute Resolution with a key focus on Arbitration and Mediation. She has experience in handling matters on behalf of government institutions, listed companies, and private clients. In her formative years of employment, she worked as a policy expert with respect to socio-economic rights.
She is also an alumnus of the Siracusa International Institute for Criminal Justice and Human Rights, Specialization Course in International Criminal Law.
- Bachelors of Law Degree, Makerere University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law, Kenya School of Law
- Certified Secretary (CS)
- Law Society of Kenya
- Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya
- Federation of Women Lawyers Kenya Chapter
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK) MCiarb